We are using cookies to help you interact with the site. The information we keep is:
- initially, an inedible cookie pointing to a key value store.
- after you interact with the functionalities of the site, your IP address for
a small amount time in order to prevent spamming and other bad behaviour.
- your e-mail address if you join our newsletter.
- When you like a post, we have to show it to you that you liked it the next time you visit.
- Newsletter functionality keeps your IP address after you decided to join and pushed
the button that sends you a confirmation letter. This is needed because spammers love
to push that button a lot.
Do we use your data?
No, everything we use happens locally and we don't need your data other
than for the functionalities described above.